Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture – Creating Order out of Chaos!!
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture: Unlocking business potential.
- Scope and Range
- Enterprise Architecture – Solving the jigsaw!
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope TOGAF
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Vision
What has happened to the practice of having a vision, determining goals and objectives, defining a need, establishing benefits then making good decisions. Recently an email sent by the Australian Prime Minister indicated that expenditure on education in Australia would … Continue reading