Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture – Creating Order out of Chaos!!
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture: Unlocking business potential.
- Scope and Range
- Enterprise Architecture – Solving the jigsaw!
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope TOGAF
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Motivation
Identifying key business motivations and measures are two requisites to building a successful Holistic Architecture. Knowing why you are designing the component you are and what will be the consequence of doing so provides clarity to the architecture development process. … Continue reading